Sunday, December 14, 2014

PINK BRAID












Top - Pink Braid Slouch Tank by Justyna G  /  Shorts - Models own  /
Shoes - Converse  /  Bra - Calvin Klein   /  Watch - Ely Series Maple by Jord Watch 
 Bike - Ladies Petite Vintage 24" from Reid Cycles 


Ok so it's officially summer in Melb's and what better way to enjoy the sunshine then a bike ride with my bestie 'Cookie'.  With this heat wave I love nothing better than a breezy soft tank and cut-off's. This will definitely become my weekend staple these coming months.  You can pick up this tank HERE now ranging in 2 other colours, orange and white.

I also wanted to share with you the watch that I haven't taken off since I received from Jord.  It's an awesome timepiece made from wood... Yes wood! It's so comfy on and have received so many compliments whilst wearing it.

I want to thank Cookie for being a great sport and attending my bike ride and being a great poser for the shoot /(^.^)\

Until next time 

Photography by Brooke Orchard Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...