Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PINK DREAMS & ROSES




-Christian Louboutin Silver Glitter Peep Toe Pumps-
-YSL Arty Oval Ring
-Chanel 2.55-


Brights are the hottest shades to wear this season and I'm loving pink at the moment! After creating my 3rd 'Frill for Thrill' dress I have never been so excited with the end result.  I squealed with joy when I held it up..  The double layers of pleated frill running along the shoulders and back really make this dress to die for. Best of all, the puffiness of the shimmery organza make you feel super slim :)  This is definitely my latest favourite.
It would be a perfect party dress for New Years Eve coming up.

I'm already dreaming of the next one to create... :)


1 comment :

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...