Sunday, November 27, 2011

NEON







I guess this dress isn't for the faint hearted! It could definitely stop traffic even if you lived in New York. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem in the world catching a cab in it! It's understated sexy with a girly twist all due to the fitted style and cascading ruffles. The fabric is super soft and of course the colour is just amazing. 




I am having a HUGE sale. Loads of my one-off dresses have been reduced to ridiculous amounts and I'm sure you can score yourself a bargain for the festive season coming up.There's just over 20 items on sale now. If you're interested you can visit the eBay store here

This week I have been working on something completely new.  I cannot wait to show you all.  I will have a collection of adorable new bustier tops coming out soon. You can wear these with practically anything from cut off jeans to high waist maxi skirts.  Hope you all have a great week ahead... Mwah x




4 comments :

  1. Where can i find this dress?!?! I need it IMMEDIATELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy,

    The Orange Neon Ruffle has sold out completely but there will be other colours available. Tomorrow more of the Neon Pink will be in stock.

    You may find the ruffle & my other designs via http://www.justynag.com/

    I hope that helps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is down! How can I buy some of your items?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I've been trying to buy this dress. Can you please tell me what I need to do?

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...