Sunday, November 20, 2011

GOLDEN HEARTS







Golden Heart Tops and Golden Girl Skirt Available via http://www.justynag.com/

I have had a HUGE week this week.  As you may know, my sister go married.  She had the most beautiful wedding.  It made my entire family so proud and and I had so many tears of joy though out the entire day. Once the photo's come out I would love to show you all :) 

Since then I have been busy designing my newest range and I want to welcome my 'glitz and glam' golden heart top collection.  I love how these tops add that sparkle to your outfit and how you can dress this tee up or wear it casual.  It looks amazing with my latest addition the 'Golden Girl Skirt'.

Another very exciting addition is the new tab on my blog  and link on my website where you can now design your very own heart top any colour & style you desire. You can put an order through here or the tab on this blog. Once ordered your design will be ready for you within 3 days or sooner if you would like to use the express service! I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with once orders come through :)))

This week I will be playing around on my a new camera that i just purchased!  I was so excited when I received it but work had taken over my time.  I'm sure you will be seeing the next range taken with my brand new Canon.  Hope everyone has a great week x


3 comments :

  1. where did you get your shoes from ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I got them through http://www.solestruck.com/

    These are nude suede. They have so many styles that you will be over whelmed with choice... xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...