Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GIRL MEETS BOW




White Bow Cut-Out Top available at http://www.justynag.com/





Just a quick post today.  I really wanted to show you how I styled one of my newest designs; The white cut-out bow top with my favourite blazer and ripped Levi's shorts (which I found in my sisters wardrobe.... shhhh). The bow top just adds a fun element to this otherwise chic outfit. 

Look out as I will be posting my newest 'Thrill for Frill' Tangerine dress in the next few days!  I cannot wait to show it to you :))))


2 comments :

  1. The bow sounds like The Girly / Romantic twist whereas your (very well worn) denim shorts make blow a (so nice) wind of "Vavavoooooomittude", to finally compose an uber seductive § delicate alchemy I (shyly) must add Dear !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you have described this look better than I have hehehe! Thank you so much:) You have an amazing way with words ♥

    Lots of my sweetest x's

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...