Monday, June 27, 2011

WINTER WARMERS

I have become quite attached to cardigans since moving back to Melbourne. I have noticed my cardigan collection has almost tripled in the last 3 years. There is always a colour, pattern or thickness that you need at any given time. I just love the comfort of them. Unlike a jacket, you feel like you have just slipped into a blanket.  My all time favourite this winter is my pink chunky knit cardigan. It's long, thick and warm. I seem to wear mine everywhere. There is limited stock of the adorable pink cardigan available on the website now. It also comes in a pretty sky blue colour. It's super soft and will definitely take you all the way through winter. I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead... Keep warm xx






A range of our winter warming cardigans can be picked up for AUD$55.00 each via http://www.justynag.com/

Special thanks to RGUM for her photography

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...